Friday, September 2, 2011

Story and Riverview Update

I am pleased to say that I have finally caught everyone up with my legacy. For quite awhile, I had been posting once a week and working ahead. That turned into being almost a generation ahead of what was posted so I switched tactics. I am now updating as I finish a chapter which will make things more interesting and will give my readers a chance to participate when it comes time for new heirs and such. I have many ideas and plots that I'd love to use but we'll see if they make it in. You can find the updated story here, along with other information regarding my stories. Stay tuned for more juicy details and chances to participate and become part of the legacy.

In other news, I have, once again, started working on Riverview. It has been so long since I have worked on it that I almost forgot everything that still needs to be done. And, geez, it's a lot. At least routing is pretty much done. Just lots and lots of lots to finish. And spawners. Can't forget those pesky things. Oh, and bushes for armiel. She'd never forgive me if Riverview was barren of bush. And...well, you get the picture. The list goes on and on. Hopefully I will have some update pictures in the near future and, maybe if you're good, a beta version for people to test.

So, back to the grind of CAW for now and, soon, to the Avendales!

As a side note, I just want to really, really, thank my lovely friend Wally for being so supportive and listening to me whine and complain. Definitely deserves a great big thank you and hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment