Tuesday, September 13, 2011

3 Years Ago Today...

I married my best friend and the person I could always count on. Leading a life in the military, either as the Marine or the wife, is not an easy life to live. The constant moving, deployments, training, politics, and moving again make the days rather trying. However, it's always easier when you have someone there for you. I couldn't ask for a better someone than my husband. Sure, our relationship is not perfect. Sure, there are times when we want to kick each others shins until they're purple, but, as the sun goes down and we crawl into bed together, there is no place else that I would rather be.

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Aw this is so lovely! Congratulations <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww look at the two of you. Cuties. Congrats x

    ReplyDelete