Thursday, August 11, 2011

Framework from Fallout 3

I've always loved the sims. And, ever since getting married, my husband has got me hooked on Fallout. Namely, Fallout 3. Well, MTS is having an apocalypse theme this month and I have decided to attempt to make a series of homes from Fallout for the theme. I am a bit into one of the homes but not much. On my list are Big Town, Grayditch, Megaton, Minefield, and Springvale. If I am feeling particularly suicidal, I may decide to attempt Tenpenny Towers as well, but we'll see how long the rest takes me. Below are just the shots, obviously, of the Fallout version. I will update as I get things worked on.

 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I'd be interested to see what you come up with since i'm on the lookout for a creepy looking place not dissimilar to the picture second from the bottom for an upcoming storyline. If it's halfway as good as your other houses it'll be perfect!

    ReplyDelete