Friday, August 26, 2011

Fallout Lots and Legacy Stories

So I finally finished the Fallout lots. They are ready for moderation in the MTS queue. I will link them as soon as they are ready.

I also have taken to posting my legacy story on my other blog, located here. I shall be updating the story as I finish a chapter, rather than the once a week that I started at. Also, due to asking around and inspiration from Benno's blog, I will likely be doing an heir poll as the time gets close each generation. So stayed tuned if you want a chance to affect the outcome of the story.


Lastly, I will also be working on the story of the Kidd's, as you saw in a previous post (the family at Melon Avenue). Hopefully, I can start working on that one soon and be ready to have it up in the next couple of days. I haven't decided if it will be a legacy or just a story of the already made generations. Needless to say, IF it does go legacy, it won't follow the traditional rules of the legacy challenge. Anyway, stay tuned for all kinds of updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment